How to Bake One Bowl Chocolate Crunch Cookies - KATU Portland Afternoon Live
I had so much fun sharing a simple and easy recipe that my kids find ourselves using all of the time in our house. If you like chocolate chip cookies, check out this recipe for my One Bowl Chocolate Crunch Cookies. It's a great one to depend on when you're craving something sweet, but don't have a ton of time. You'll have cookies to crunch on in about 30 minutes! And, feel free to get the kids involved because it all mixes together in one bowl with easy to remember measurements. Have fun and happy baking!!
Recipe for One Bowl Chocolate Crunch Cookies
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup oats
1 cup chocolate rice cereal
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Add ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed on the ingredients list.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Scoop out a heaping spoonful (about 2 tablespoons) of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.