Baking a Triple Berry Crumble Cake
Some mornings I wake up and want cake for breakfast. Those are the mornings I reach for my Crumble Cake recipes and get to work. I love how easy this recipe is to put together and how tasty it turns out every time. It goes perfectly with a warm cup of coffee. Enjoy!
Recipe for a 9 x 13 inch Triple Berry Crumble Cake
½ ts salt
1 TB baking powder
3 TB oil (vegetable or canola)
2 ts vanilla
220 ml milk
340g blackberry, blueberry, raspberry frozen mix (really any frozen berry mixture)
88g brown sugar
112g butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients for your cake base.
- Make your crumble. Combine the flour and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until it's all combined.
- Combine your liquids for the cake base.
- Add your berries to the dry ingredients for your cake base.
- Add the liquid to the cake base and stir until combined.
- Pour and spread into a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Crumble the crumble over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.